Are you looking to sponsor a local bloggers club event? Are you a restaurant, venue or brand looking to network with bloggers and influencers in your city?
If so, consider sponsoring a future Bloggers Club Online event in your local city.
Our clubs are continually seeking restaurants, venues and brands interested in sponsoring live events and working with our bloggers.
Our events offer a cost-effective promotional opportunity for your brand. We create opportunities for the influential bloggers to create buzz about your brand when you host our bloggers for a fun live event.
Our Bloggers Club Online local city events offer a great way to promote:
- A restaurant that could use some love and attention
- A fun venue, hotel or experience around town
- A new restaurant or store opening
- An exciting new menu item or product offering
- A holiday special or deal
- A new chef, manager or brand name
- A new product or product that could use some love and attention
Thank you so much for bringing your wonderful bloggers together for such a fun evening. We had a great time introducing them to our fresh made Mediterranean goodness and having the opportunity to inform them about who we are and where we are going. I personally wanted to thank you for all the behind the scenes work you did to get as many people as you could to the event. You really have a wonderful group of bloggers! We have already seen quite a few of their posts on Instagram and Instagram stories and look forward to seeing more as time goes on. I will be following up with them personally to thank them for coming and also a select few about potentially partnering in the future. Thank you, thank you! – Makenzi Wassenaar, Social Media and Community Manager, Zoe’s Kitchen
The benefits to a sponsor include:
- A no-fuss, inexpensive way to host a blogger event at your establishment or centered on your product
- 20-40 bloggers sampling your food/goods
- Local bloggers buzzing about you on social media
- The ability to connect with each blogger post-event (build your list of local bloggers!)
Why Sponsor a Local Bloggers Club Event?
If you’ve ever tried to plan a blogger or influencer event, you know the blood, sweat and tears that goes into it. You have to create an enticing event, research bloggers, invite them to attend, cross your fingers they show up, and then hope they give your business some buzz post-event.
Additionally, you either have to spend 20+ hours planning and pitching the event yourself or several thousands of dollars to pay an employee or a PR agency to plan it for you.
Rest assured, there is no need to spend thousands of dollars building your media list of local bloggers or hosting your own private blogger event. Instead, you can partner with The Bloggers Club Online – and our local club founders – and we’ll do the heavy lifting for you.
How It Works…
Our blogger club founders are skilled at creating the perfect blogger event customized for you.
Some of the past Denver Bloggers Club events and sponsors have included:
- Learn food styling at Uncorked Kitchen
- Monetize your blog with affiliate marketing at Noodles and Company
- Grow your email list at Bad Daddy’s Burger Bar
- Create beautiful blog photography at Uncle Maddio’s Pizza
- Unleash your Facebook potential at Five on Black
- Create a Pinterest strategy that works at Next Door in Glendale
- Understand the importance of SEO at The Rusty Bucket
- How to make your own signature cocktail sponsored by Sprouts Farmers Market
- Get your blog in legal shape at Ocean Prime
- Take your SEO to the next level at Ophelia’s
- Masterminding session at Dion’s Pizza
- A lesson in gift wrapping at Beyond the Blackboard
What’s in it for the Sponsor?
While every local bloggers club is different, in general, the sponsor will benefit from:
- Opportunity to showcase its menu, restaurant, venue, experience, product, etc. to influential bloggers in your local city
- 15-20 minutes to speak with blogger members at an event
- A sponsorship listing on the local club’s website, social media pages and/or the club’s Meetup.com page
- Inclusion in all promotions of the event on your local club’s [private] social media pages
- Tons of social media buzz during and post-event
- Begin building your media list of local bloggers
- Some sponsors get to enjoy coverage on individual blogs. (Blogging about the sponsor is NOT required.)
Contact us to sponsor a local bloggers club event in your city!