The Bloggers Club maintains a personal blog that provides information about blogging. We also help connect local bloggers with their local blogging community buy building local bloggers clubs. We contract with City Leaders to create and manage these local blogger communities.
Information we collect
We collect name, email and phone numbers voluntarily provided by prospective clients. This information is used for the purposes of entering into an agreement for services with The Bloggers Club.
We collect name and email information voluntarily provided by Visitors to the site interested in downloading free content from our site. This information is used for the sole purpose of delivering the free download, and all visitors who indicate interest in a download are added to the The Bloggers Club newsletter, which is used to deliver information and marketing offers to visitors. Individuals are notified that they will be added to the The Bloggers Club newsletter before they give away personally identifiable information. Users may opt out at any time using the opt-out link at the bottom of any newsletter.
Information we do not collect
We do not collect any sensitive personal information related to your race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or political beliefs.
What organizations are collecting the information?
We work with some third parties to collect data on our visitors, however, we do not control how these third parties use such information, but we do ask them to publicly disclose how they use personal information provided to them from Visitors and Authorized Customers. Some of these third parties may be intermediaries that act solely as links in the distribution chain, and do not store, retain, or use the information given to them.
With whom may the information may be shared?
How is Personally Identifiable Information stored?
Personally Identifiable Information collected by The Bloggers Club is securely stored and is not accessible to third parties or employees of The Bloggers Club except for use as indicated above.
What choices are available to Visitors regarding collection, use and distribution of the information?
Visitors may opt out of receiving unsolicited information from or being contacted by us and/or our vendors and affiliated agencies by responding to emails as instructed, or by contacting us at email@example.com.
Are Cookies Used on the Site?
What partners or service providers have access to Personally Identifiable Information from Visitors and/or Authorized Customers on the Site?
How does the Site keep Personally Identifiable Information secure?
The Personally Identifiable Information of our Visitors and Authorized Customers is only accessible to the owner of this site. While we take reasonable measures to maintain a secure site, electronic communications and databases are subject to errors, tampering and break-ins, and we cannot guarantee or warrant that such events will not take place and we will not be liable to Visitors or Authorized Customers for any such occurrences.
How can Visitors correct any inaccuracies in Personally Identifiable Information?
Visitors and Authorized Customers may contact us to update Personally Identifiable Information about them or to correct any inaccuracies by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can a Visitor delete or deactivate Personally Identifiable Information collected by the Site?
We provide Visitors and Authorized Customers with a mechanism to delete/deactivate Personally Identifiable Information from the Site’s database by contacting email@example.com. However, because of backups and records of deletions, it may be impossible to delete a Visitor’s entry without retaining some residual information. An individual who requests to have Personally Identifiable Information deactivated will have this information functionally deleted, and we will not sell, transfer, or use Personally Identifiable Information relating to that individual in any way moving forward.
What happens when a Visitor clicks on a link and is taken to another website?
The Bloggers Club contains links to other websites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are moving to another web site. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of these linked sites as their privacy policies may differ from ours.
European Union Rights
- Request access to your personal data. This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you and verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
- Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data.
- Object to processing of your personal data where you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
- Request restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios: (a) if you want us to establish the data’s accuracy; (b) where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it; (c) where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (d) you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party. This right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
- Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.